Our Mission:Founded in 1999, the Huntingtown Youth Club is a non-profit independent, community-based, organization dedicated to youth development. Our mission is to enhance the well-being and develop the potential of its members, their families and ou

Home
Sponsored By:   Brian Heffner
Huntingtown
 
 
My my My my
 
 
 
 
 
 

GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING – September 11, 2018

Meeting opened at 7:40pm at HVFD

Attendees Present:

Board Members –

Andre Jones, President

Sean Queen, Vice President

Tara Grim, Secretary

Dayna Lusby, Treasurer

 

General Members –

Katelynn Hall, Shannon Gatens, Jennifer Elliott, Kelly Wright, Alison Curtis, Liz Starks, Brooke Frasier, Valerie Anderson, Jimmy Harper Tori Wilson, Ashley Dare, Alicia Savoy, Jacqueline Miller, Christopher Miller, Alexandra Farrell, Michael Farrell, Brian Robertson, Shanelle Williams, LaShe Wilkerson, Erika Rulapaugh, Johnny Willis

 

General Discussion/Business:

  • Need to fix light at PPMS practice field (to work by generator/getting dark earlier now).

  • Homecoming discussed.

  • Raffle Tickets to be ordered by Dayna. Sorted by Tara then distributed to Team Moms to distribute to members.

  • Tara to Reserve Raffle Drum and tables for homecoming (Top Hat). Sean to pick them up on Fri. 10/12 before Pep Rally. Also need to find a sound system. Tara to contact Mike Irving to borrow his system.

  • Tara has been in communication with Team Moms regarding Team Raffle Baskets.Tara to collect football team’s baskets, Katelynn Hall offered to collect Cheer’s baskets.

  • Tara to create and send out SignUp Genius for volunteers to work the raffle table on Homecoming Day.

  • Andre emailed CCPR to gain approvable for Cheer Bake Sale and Vendor okay. (If ok, advertise for Vendors).

  • Katelynn Hall and Hayleigh Strong to create music play list (for Pep Rally and Homecoming day).

  • Board to sell remaining inventory of hoodies/long sleeve shirts at Raffle table Homecoming day.

  • Need to decide on top 4 Prizes for Raffle (Cash, GoProCamera, Apple Watch were ideas suggested)

  • Discussed Pep Rally Theme.Ideas written on white board and decided by board and general members in attendance.Theme voted on:“Rock Like a Hurricane”

  • Pep Rally food to be assigned to teams this year. (Each gets assigned main dish/appetizer/side/drink etc) to share with the club tail gate style. We hope this engages more communication between teams/tents.

  • Pep Rally tent contest for best decorated.

  • Team introductions this year to happen through the new tunnel Andre ordered. Team introductions only (not every player to save time).

  • Members present voted to hold Homecoming Royalty Court at Pep Rally. Tara to order crowns, tiaras, sashes and organize with Team Moms.

  • Shannon Gatens to check on Popcorn machine rental.

  • 8UD1 Football Team Fundraising (for Tennessee Turkey Bowl)—need nonprofit paperwork.

  • Golf Tournament signage. Need someone to make sponsorship signs.

     

    Meeting adjourned at 8:45pm